We will collect papers falling within the thematic scope of our network. Our aim is to promote scarce and dispersed knowledge on EU law enforcement across different sectors and jurisdictions to boost academic research in this area; to offer at this moment scarce reading materials in educational programmes; and to enrich the debate between academics and stakeholders involved in EU law enforcement.
A provisional list of titles of online joint collections of papers includes:
- Technological innovation and EU law enforcement
- EU competition law enforcement: challenges to overcome
- Enforcement of EU banking and financial services law: challenges and opportunities?
- United we stand: National and supranational law enforcement in defence of the EU budget
- Ensuring an Effective and Uniform Implementation of the EU Migration, Border Management and Asylum Measures